- Due to the nature of this position and the information that employees will be required to access, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Five (5) or more years of intelligence analysis experience, or Specialized training and three (3) + years of intelligence analysis experience, or B.S. or M.S. in relevant field and eight (8) + years of applicable experience.
- Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly.
- Cultural knowledge of the respective region equivalent to native individuals.
- Outstanding knowledge of DoD/IC all-source research planning and resources.
- Excellent analytic writing and briefing skills.
- Experience with events monitoring and impact reporting.
- Mastery of surface, deep, and dark web research; Knowledge of Boolean operators, Google dorks, and advanced internet tradecraft.
- Knowledge of internet sources, including social media platforms, deep web data sources, metadata, dark web protocols and sites, and commercial data sets.
- Ability to apply knowledge of history, local culture, vernacular language to current events in targeting, assessment, and trend analysis.
- Understanding of relational database visualization tools; Ability to understand, create, and convey information and data in visual formats.
- Foreign language proficiency in Russian, Farsi, Arabic, Chinese, or Korean; familiarity with differing cultural contexts; Experience using machine-translated texts.
- Familiarity with the USIC and experience supporting DoD/IC customers.
- Knowledge of ODNI analytic standards and DoD estimative and evaluative matrices.
- Organizational skills to meet time-sensitive tasking and deadlines.
- Experience conducting CI: Collections, Functional Services, Investigation, or Operations.
- Understanding of National and Defense guidance and practices pertaining to CI.
- Experience planning and conducting intelligence planning activities.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.